Sr. Materials Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Materials Management Associate for a global biotechnology company located in Norton, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for all shipping/receiving of cGMP materials to the facility, inventory supply maintenance, internal material distribution, and general cGMP production support. This position has daily interactions with other Materials Management Staff, Quality Control, Maintenance and Manufacturing Staff and regular interactions with external contractors such as transportation drivers. Must be able to collaborate with workers and department managers to solve work-related problems.
- Performs material handling activities, including material receipt, storage and transfers, to GMP manufacturing facility and finished product from production to interim storage (cold and frozen storage).
- Maintains material inventory levels using required systems.
- Packs/ships materials to both domestic and international markets, including HazMat.
- Performs raw material inspection.
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures with little to no instruction, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Adheres to good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Completes GMP forms and/or batch records as required for material receiving, shipping, and transfer activities.
- Assists with reviewing work throughout the process and at completion, in order to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Supports Continuous Improvement projects, CAPAs, Change Controls and Quality Systems as they relate to Materials Management-owned operations and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of High school Diploma / GED required.
- Experience in a GMP warehouse.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of common warehouse equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of people, data, and property.
- Working knowledge of standard computer-based business systems such as SAP and Excel.
- A valid Driver's License is required.
- Must have full knowledge of the proper use and application of personal protection equipment (PPE).
- May be required to work alternate shift schedules, including shift or weekend coverage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.