Sr/Jr Clinical Trial Manager
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior/Junior CRA to their UK team ina remote-based capacity. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
The Senior/Junior CRA will contribute to all aspects of global clinical trial(s) to delivery study outcomes within schedule, budget, quality/compliance, and performance standards. They may lead specific aspects of global clinical trial(s) and will be a core member of the Clinical Trial Team.
- Contributes to all operational trial deliverables, under the oversight of the (Associate) Global Trial Director, according to timelines, budget, operational procedures, quality /compliance and performance standards. Assigned responsibilities can include but are not limited to :
- Developing specific sections of the protocol and related documents.
- Developing study tools, guidelines, and training materials.
- Organising various trial advisory committees (e.g. Data Monitoring Committee, Steering Committee).
- Ensuring trial information/results are reported within relevant trial repositories and tracking systems (e.g. trial results registries).
- Supporting the forecast and management of drug supply and comparator drug products in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of clinical outsourcing specifications (as required) to facilitate bid process and selection of Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Managing interfaces with CROs in cooperation with outsourcing management and line functions.
- Ensuring vendors meet quality standards.
- Contributing to the development/amendment of vendor contracts.
- Contributing to the development of Case Report Forms (CRFs), edit checks, CRF completion guidelines, data review reports, and trial statistical analysis plan in collaboration with the trial data manager, trial statistician, statistical programmer, and clinical development representative.
- Implementing issue resolution plans.
- Acting as point of contact for all site-related issues and procedural questions.
- Managing interactions with relevant line functions including data management, drug supply management, and clinical development.
- Ensuring proper handling of all study close out activities, including but not limited to, site close out, final drug accountability, and audit readiness of Trial Master File documentation.
- Supporting the Global Trial Director with the development, management, and tracking of the trial level life cycle budget, including forecast and annual cost targets.
- Acting as a core member of the global cross-functional Clinical Trial Team (CTT).
- Participating in and reporting study progress and issues/resolution plan at the CTT meeting; writing CTT meeting minutes.
- Organising and chairing trial sub teams within the scope of delegated responsibilities.
- Extended member of the Global Clinical Team (GCT).
- Defining the Data Review Plan; participating in data review as specified in the Data Review Plan.
- Contributing to talent development through active participation in onboarding and training activities; may participate in GDO Trial Management initiatives and working groups.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare recommended.
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical development.
- Involvement in cross-functional, multicultural, and international clinical trials.
- Demonstrable capabilities in supporting operational aspects of clinical trial related activities.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical trial design.
- An understanding of the overall drug development process.
- Basic knowledge of appropriate therapeutic area.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Reem Iskandarani on +44 203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Management Associate - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator for a gastroenterology practice.
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Contract TMF Specialist position.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.