Sr. iOS Engineer
Proclinical is recruiting for a Senior iOS developer for a technology company located in Berkeley, CA. Successful candidate will play a key role in developing software features used by physicians and patients to monitor cardiac health.
- Work with members of our mobile and engineering teams to develop new iOS features and improve our existing iOS app.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX Designers, Backend and Firmware developers to create an exceptional mobile application.
- Become an expert on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iOS.
- Design and update company's app for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as a native iOS developer using Swift and Objective C.
- Experience in MVVM, GCD, Protocol Oriented Programming, Core Graphics, Core Animation.
- Passionate about unit-testing.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience building products, both from scratch and working with existing architecture.
- Familiarity using REST APIs.
- Strong interpersonal & written communications skills.
- Expertise in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iOS.
- Experience implementing high-performance, near real-time graphical displays.
- Experience with Core Data.
- Android coding experience.
- Experience working with a mix of embedded, mobile and server tech is a big plus.
- Experience working in medical products / apps.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare solutions company is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Engineer Level 1, based in their office in Ireland.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a C&Q Engineer position in their office in Sweden.
Up to £0.00 per annum
A global biotechnology company is advertising an exciting new job opportunity for a Product Engineer to join their office in Ireland.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Formulation Lead for their office in North Carolina.