Sr. Clinical Study Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Study Manager with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Sorrento Valley, CA. As the Senior Clinical Study Manager, you will oversee and manage all phases of the project lifecycle including project timelines, stakeholders, and quality to ensure regulatory guidelines are met, targets are achieved, and sponsor expectations are satisfied or exceeded.
- Oversee and manage all phases of the project lifecycle including project timelines, stakeholders, and quality to ensure regulatory guidelines are met, targets are achieved, and sponsor expectations are satisfied or exceeded.
- Initiate the project by developing project plans, work structures, project schedules, and budget.
- Manage, coach, and train the project team to ensure responsibilities are understood and can be successfully executed, and project deliverables and timelines are met.
- Communicate effectively to ensure transparency and alignment across all project stakeholders including across multiple departments and geographic regions. Work towards stakeholder engagement, understanding, and satisfaction.
- Monitor, control, analyse, and report on project performance against established targets.
- Anticipate and analyse issues that arise on the project, taking steps to identify solutions, solve problems and mitigate risks in a timely manner. Escalate significant issues as needed to the appropriate management individual or stakeholder.
- Manage study financials including budgeting, monitoring, forecasting, administrating payments, negotiating contracts, and implementing change orders as needed. Project managers are responsible for managing the internal costs and profitability of the project.
- Manage third party vendor identification, qualification, selection, performance, and delivery.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience, knowledge, and skills should include 3-5+ years' experience in one of the two following areas:
- Experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, medicine, CRO, or related life science organization. Candidates with Project Management background in these industries preferred, OR
- Experience planning, managing/leading, and delivering technical or complex projects that are service-based and client facing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.