Sr. Administrative Assistant 6732
Proclinical is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant for a biotechnology company located in Foster City, CA.
- Prioritize workload involving multiple large projects/timelines.
- Coordinate or lead the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases.
- Interface with vendors, ensure user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Arrange for needed resources in order to meet timelines.
- Use advanced level software programs such as Excel, ChemDraw, Filemaker Pro, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and LCD presentations.
- Create draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
- May gather data using internet searches. Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's.
- Keep the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly.
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Liaise with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual budget, reviews monthly budget, reviews and researches variances.
- May coordinate group lease cars requirements and activities (at International Locations). May assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
- May screen and prioritize manager's mail and email.
- Assists in the orientation of new administrative assistants and other staff. Ongoing, acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and is cross trained to cover for another administrative assistant if he/she is out of the office for an extended period of time.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.