Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer for a medical device company located in Mount Laurel, NJ. Successful candidate will join our Product Development team and contribute to the development of future generations of implantable medical devices and supporting system components.
- Develop software for market-destined products and internal development tools.
- Develop technical specifications for software projects.
- Coordinate technical aspects of projects with other group engineers, as well as with external development groups.
- Conduct development activities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Thoroughly test and document work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering. Equivalent work experience may take the place of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on research and development work environment
- Ability to function well in a self-driven, start-up like environment and balance multiple projects
- Prior experience developing medical devices or instrumentation or working in other high reliability and/or heavily regulated fields.
- Primary experience developing desktop application software in C++, Java, or similar
- Experience developing for or interfacing with embedded platforms
- Ability to communicate in English, including writing technical documentation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Troy Galan at (+1) 646-367-2764 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire