Snr. Associate, Regulatory Project Management
Looking to further your career? An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Snr. Associate, Regulatory Project Manager in Cambridge. This role is dedicated to overseeing all regulatory functions across theb organisation.
- Updating and managing the MS Project file for the launch of the Gilead Development PMO
- Managing the Development PMO Change Management plan
- Preparing and maintaining templates and tools with the MS Project suite of apps
- Preparing training materials
- Optimising slide decks for PMO leads to deliver impactful presentations
- Maintaining the PMO glossary
- Maintaining the MS Teams team page
- Maintaining customer focussed media such as SharePoint or MS Project
- Helping design a project repository to enable dashboard reporting for 2 levels of governance (Initiative and Project)
Skills and Requirements
- Strong MS Project skills
- Advanced level MS Office skills
- Strong technical ability with project repositories
Minimum of 3 years PMO experience.
- Experience of collaborating using Zoom, Skype for Business, or similar, with colleagues in other countries, particularly where English is not their first language.
- An understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory processes, manufacturing, change control and global distribution systems is an advantage.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.