Singapore Supply Chain Operations Manager - APAC
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chains Operations Manager who will join their office in Singapore. The organisation develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that advance emergency care treatments and increase clinical efficiency. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work a leading company that is globally renowned for their technology.
- Overseeing all operational departments such as Warehouse & Supply Chain, Tech Service, Regulatory Affairs, and IT for the organisation.
- Liaising with department managers to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluating the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Managing procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Overhauling tech service activities and improve the processes, team efficiency, and profitability.
- Reviewing financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revising and/or formulating policies and promote their implementation.
- Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensuring that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Implementing lean management procedures to minimise stock holding and free up working capital.
- Researching opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Staying up to date with technological changes within the industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration - preferably with an engineering background.
- Min. 10 years of experience in a well-established multinational medical company, medical equipment company preferred.
- Proven experience as Manager of Operations or equivalent position.
- Knowledge of industry's legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.).
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
A leading clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on immune-oncology is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Supply Manager in their Shanghai-office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Nordics Supply Coordinator to their office in Sweden.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
An international medical devices organisation is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Project Management to their office in Singapore.