Senior Statistician, Data Science
Proclinical has partnered with a successful CRO in search for a Senior Statistician to join their Data Science team. You will be apart of early phase clinical studies and play a key role in the expansion and continuous development of our statistical services.
- Statistical input into study design
- Generation of study randomisations
- Production of Reporting and Analysis Plans
- Performing statistical analyses using SAS
- Interpreting statistical results
- Review/input into key study documents e.g., clinical protocols, Data Management Plans, clinical study reports, etc.
- Early Phase studies present particular statistical challenges due to their complexity (often with multiple study parts), interim analyses, protocol changes and the urgent requirement from sponsors for their key results; you will be expected to be flexible and creative in your statistical skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree with a large statistical content (and ideally an MSc),
- Minimum of 18 months statistical experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry, with hands on SAS programming experience.
- Working knowledge of early phase statistical methodology
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.