Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis with an international biopharmaceutical company that delivers exceptional scientific research across the globe. This company, which prides itself on its portfolio of life-saving drugs, pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs, is seeking for an exceptional individual to join their team in Washington.
- Translating rough study designs into protocols for testing activity of drug development candidates.
- Selecting appropriate methods and techniques in performing in vivo sampling and endpoints.
- Working cross-functionally within the organisation to coordinate compound formulation, shipment, and study endpoints is required.
- Recommending alternative methods, troubleshooting, and discussion potential solutions to problems within the organisation and with CROs.
- Acting as a resource for other research personnel within the project.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a scientific-research field, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; alternatively, an MS degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrably strong experience/knowledge with Drug Development and Animal Studies.
- Excellent organisational skills, including project management, overseeing multiple studies simultaneously, and working with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Prism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, collaboration, and persuasion.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard on + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company