Senior Regulatory Executive
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Executive for a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Prepare high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintain records reflecting project status.
- Highlight potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working within pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Strong technical writing skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Proclinical have partnered exclusively with this innovator pharma company in Basel, Switzerland, and they are currently recruiting for a Global Regulatory Affairs Leader.
Up to £95000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Director, CMC Biologics to their office in London.
A global top 10 pharmaceutical company has an exciting Head of Regulatory Affairs position available at their site in Berkshire.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Associate Director to join their team at their Hertfordshire office.