Senior Quality Engineers, Validation Consultant
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Driving and managing purchasing controls related to processes across the MD sector Source Quality function globally.
- Leading, developing, and implementing supplier/purchasing controls and associated activities including Approved Supplier List management, SQ Agreements, etc across all MD sector Business Unit/Franchise Quality Systems.
- Developing and enabling processes in support of the identification, selection, qualification, monitoring, and disengagement of suppliers.
- Implementing supplier change control processes including change notification, dissemination of information, impact assessment, approval of changes, and supports material/supplier qualifications.
- Leading component controls-related process improvements (qualifications, control plans, receiving inspection, etc) in collaboration with key business partners and the supplier's applicable functional groups.
- Owning, driving, and leading the assigned Source Quality related projects, activities and initiatives with limited supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent in Engineering and/or Technical Field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry in the capacity of Project Engineer, Quality Engineer, Project Manager.
- Background in Supplier Management and Process Validation / Verification.
- Familiarity with ISO-13485 and FDA QSR.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritise with limited supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a must. Fluent in German is an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.