Senior QA Manager
ProClincial is working with a global specialty pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior QA Manager to be based in Zug, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
This Senior QA Manager job would suit an experienced individual to join the company's QA team. This opportunity presents a unique challenge to leverage the well-established heritage of these drugs while simultaneously building a new, unique culture focused on growth, profitability, and long-term vision. What you can expect from this role is the opportunity to work in a start-up type environment where your position will be broad, communication between departments is fast and effective and you will have significant responsibility and autonomy for your work and contribution.
- Work across all functions to ensure that Quality standards are maintained within the Company
- Provide quality guidance to product development / tech transfer projects
- Maintain the documentation system by co-writing and updating quality assurance policies and procedures
- Propose Risk Evaluation tools and Mitigation Strategies
- Write/review/approve analytical methods (transfer and validation) protocols and reports
- Write/review/approve process validation protocols and reports
- Approve supplier's CAPAs and deviation reports, change controls, complaints
- Review and approve batch documentation, and transportation records according to GMP/GDP
- Support GMP/GDP vendor auditing program
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum Master Degree in a scientific field (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology)
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in pharma/biotech industry (manufacturing, QA/QC) of which a minimum of 5 years in QA
- Previous operations experience in a manufacturing facility of solid dosage forms and/or injectable is considered a strong plus
- Previous experience in of Technology Transfer Projects as part of Manufacturing and/or QA Team
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to details * English is the company language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Josh Godden on +44 2038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is proud to be the exclusive partner of an innovative Biotech
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a position as Senior Project Manager
City of London, London
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a Canadian based pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for its Geneva office.