Senior Protein Engineer
ProClinical have an exciting opportunity at a small biotech company that are developing theragnostic candidates for precision & personalized medicine in cancers and auto-immunity diseases. They are looking to extend the benefits of immunotherapy and in turn revolutionise the fight against cancer and immune-related diseases.
As a Senior Scientist in Protein Engineering, you will get the chance to contribute to the development of the companies pipeline in autoimmunity or immuno-oncology by being responsible for:
- Bispecific antibody and Antibody lead optimization
- Humanization of therapeutic antibodies
- Immunogenicity assessment of antibodies
You will be expected to have:
- PhD in molecular biology/ protein engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a biotech/pharma environment
- Extensive experience in antibody engineering, humanization and affinity maturation
- Expertise in immuno-oncology or autoimmunity
- Strong communication skills and experience in project management
And a solid expertise in:
- The latest protein engineering technologies
- Antibody engineering - ideally including bispecific antibodies
- in-vitro antibody discovery technologies
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company that offers an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing biotech environment with close interactions to a strong academic immunology & immune-oncology group.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alannah Chauhan at +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.