Senior Project Manager
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Senior Project Manager to join one of the world's largest global CROs. This contract research organisation provides support services to many of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and health care, and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This position will be based at their UK site in Reading.
This is an important and high-profile role within the company. Project leaders are the people who lead the delivery of our studies bringing drugs to market faster and ultimately improving patients' lives. It is a role that requires you to liaise directly between company functions and the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control.
As a project leader you will manage cross functional teams across this global organization. You will be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best in class technology and data analytics. Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis, and the Site Activation Manager an expert in start-up. The company's size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
The dedicated Oncology unit sits within global project leadership; as a member of this group you will be leading global and/or regional studies in type of indication(s). Experience in Indications(s) /treatments would be an advantage.
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client
- Leading and managing cross-functional project teams
- Project status reporting and surveillance for risk
- Monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics
- Leading problem-solving including management of risk and issue resolution
- Developing or reviewing study management plans
- Managing team resource assignments and accountability
- Oversight of database management
- Ensuring compliance with study tools, training materials and standard processes, policies and procedures.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and clients. Ideally, you will also have some global experience and a pharmaceutical or CRO background.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.