Senior Pre-Clinical Scientist
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Senior Pre-Clinical Scientist to be based in South Germany on a permanent basis.
- Drive preclinical development of antibody candidates in a self-reliant and independent manner.
- Design, organize and monitor in vivo studies (Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicology) in close liaison with contract research organizations (CROs).
- Develop and validate bioassays in cooperation with CROs.
- Perform data analysis and evaluate experimental results, document according to industry standards, report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write and review project plans and scientific reports (according to GXP standards).
- Work in close collaboration within cross-functional teams and external partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Life Sciences with at least 5 years industrial experience in the described fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of biologics drug development.
- Ability to conduct multiple projects delivering agreed milestones and adhering to timelines.
- The position requires excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Herman Baer at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, energetic and motivated scientist to join our Shanghai research team.
ProClinical is working with a global healthcare company that is seeking a Director, Project Management Office to be based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is seeking a Manager/Senior Scientist to be based in Nyon, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is currently working with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Vice President Research and Development to be based in Taipei, Taiwan