Senior Nurse Manager
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Nurse Manager position. The organisation specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services have been used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Based in Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the business and operations of clinic.
- Support and communicate company organizational structure, philosophy, objectives, goals, policies and procedures.
- Act as stimulus in facilitating the clinic to implement new ideas and programs.
- Maintain compliance with rules and regulations of local regulatory agencies governing private healthcare institutions, e.g. MOH.
- Responsible for performance in Clinic Balanced Score Card (BSC) and Clinical KPIs.
- Collaborate with Management in the development of long-term business plan for the clinic.
- Organize and hold regular meetings for the clinic to facilitate open communication and teamwork.
- Responsible for Incident Reporting (relating to clinical incidents, technical issue, patient complains, compliance issue etc.) by performing investigations, handling situations appropriately, and informing Clinical Manager and Operations Manager.
- Plan and prepare staff roster, ensuring full coverage of clinical operations hours,
- Ensure that dialysis stations are managed and utilized to the maximum.
- Manage expectations and relationship between Medical Directors, doctors, clinic, and patients.
- Collaborate with Clinical Manager in developing, implementing and auditing nursing standards.
- Participate in committee activities, surveys, and research pertinent to nursing practice.
- Allocate staff and equipment as necessary to assure adequacy resources to meet care requirements.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with other departments and members of the health care team.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Quality Improvement Program for the clinic through regular audits, enhancement of current standards of care, and active participation in the Accreditation processes.
- Ensure all equipment and consumables meet standard requirement and are at optimal working condition and safe for patient's use.
- Assume the duties of other staff in the clinic in the event of staffing shortage.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager, Director of Nursing, and Clinical Manager in coordinating and ensuring that holistic patient's care rendered is safe, competent, and individualized.
- Provide doctor in charge with up-to-date information of patient's clinical data and finding for effective and appropriate intervention.
- Provide regular structured and ad-hoc health education and counselling to patients, their family, and care givers as a mean to improve the safety & quality of patients care.
- Participate and assist actively during doctor's consultation round. Follow-up on doctor's order.
- Demonstrate competency in the care and procedures relating to dialysis treatment according to clinical protocols.
- Perform the duties of Senior Staff Nurse in the area of patients care.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities assigned by Operations Manager, Director of Nursing and Clinical Manager.
- Conduct interview of potential new hires and provide constructive feedback to Operations Manager.
- Collaborate with Clinical Manager to conduct Orientation Program to train new staff (with /without renal experience) to assist new staff to progress from probationary to expert in the care of dialysis patients.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to existing staff for clinical and personal development leading to staff satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for staff continuing education programs to maintain/advance required level of competency in the field of nephrology, dialysis, and transplant.
- Maintain staff training record and updating HR timely.
- Responsible for annual Performance Review of staff (including goal setting, midyear review and yearend review).
Skills and Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 10 years nursing experience.
- Minimum 4 years renal experience.
- Minimum 2 years Nurse in Charge experience.
- RN / Conditional RN with SNB.
- Min 1 year as RN in Singapore.
- Certified and valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Valid Practicing Certificate.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1110739
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Manager - Breast Cancer position in their office in Luton.
One of the largest biotech companies in the world is advertising a vacancy for a Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager / Advisor, Women's Health APAC, joining their team in Singapore.
An international consumer goods company is seeking to recruit a Medical Manager, Thailand to their office in Bangkok.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead to their office in Switzerland.