This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) looking for a new challenge in an environment where your impact is instantly visible. It is a chance to become an integral member of a small, highly motivated team in Paris tasked with delivering results and given the autonomy to define how they are achieved.
- Works closely with the Medical Director France & Benelux to establish a medical foot-print in the French markets
- Coordinates and pro-actively contributes to all pre-launch and life cycle activities for their product and other pipeline products in France
- Is an active member of scientific and educational interactions with therapeutic specialists on diagnostics.
- Locally facilitates any patient access programs (EAP) to address high unmet medical needs
- Collects competitive intelligence and market insights within France on diagnostic methods and treatment paradigms of any therapeutic areas relevant for the company.
- Pro-actively supports internal medical knowledge development and provides internal training for sales and other functions on any relevant disease and product related aspects, in alignment with Medical Affairs Europe
- Manages/supports local aspects of investigator-initiated trials or other research projects; on request through Clinical Operations, supports delivery of patient enrolment into clinical trials
- Ensures that all activities required by pharmacovigilance and risk management are planned, set-up and pursued in accordance to respective local laws in France
- Ensures legal excellence and compliance in all medical activities as per SOPs and local regulations
Skills and Requirements
- Requires an experienced MSL with at least 5 years in Pharma and similar role.
- Ideally worked in Hematology/Oncology before with solid contacts to top KOLs in France
- A background working with ultra-rare indications is a strong advantage
- Previous experience of product launches is desired.
- Mobile, willing to travel extensively in France.
- Strong communication skills, open style & pro-active
- Fluent in both French, English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact
Manon Madelenat on +33188880096 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.