Senior Medical Information Officer
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Officer at their Berkshire office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic organisation that is a pioneer in the field of biotechnology.
- Responding to second line Medical Information enquiries on the company's products.
- Reviewing promotional materials.
- Supporting Pharmacovigilance and Product Complaint functions.
- Providing the most up to date information available in response to 2nd line enquiries.
- Assisting with maintenance/creation of Standard responses to provide to external MI Service Provider.
- Assisting with the training of all internal and external providers on appropriate procedures.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base on company therapy products.
- Copying approval review for factual accuracy of promotional and informative material through Zinc.
- Ensuring all promotional material adheres to both the ABPI Code of Practice and the Medicines Act;
- Internal/external stakeholder product related training including sales/marketing affiliate teams.
- Assisting with adverse event handling.
- Processing and following up on PML cases.
- Assisting with the collection and reporting of all product complaints to the Quality Assurance department.
- Assisting with any follow up correspondence.
- Processing service complaints relating to external support functions.
- Reviewing promotional and informational material in line with approved product labelling.
- Assisting with the collection and reporting reports of all adverse events/product complaints as defined both by internal SOPs and UK/Irish regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Experience in handling 2nd line MI enquiries and generating standard responses.
- Ability to understand technical, scientific, and medical information.
- Ability to search, interrogate and interpret results of database searches.
- Experience of working in Neurology and/or immunology preferred.
- Provision of scientific Product Therapy Support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terrence Au at +44 203 861 8605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Manager of Medical Information, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Data Coordination Specialist to be based in Jacksonville, Florida on a permanent basis.