Senior Medical Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Director for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will set the US strategy for the brand in collaboration with his/her cross functional colleagues.
- Support the US initiative for MS thought leader relationship-building. The Senior Medical Director is responsible for cultivating current and future MS experts in academic and clinical medicine across the US.
- Define and develop KOL management plan, ensure recommendations are acknowledged in our plans. Develop best knowledge of the brand with top regional KOLs to ensure accurate communication.
- Work closely with Clinical, Pharmacovigilance, and Statistics to further differentiate the brand through meaningful post-hoc data analyses and B/R profile/target population refinement.
- Ensure that he/she and the team provide Medical support, education, and guidance to Commercial Marketing, Sales, & Market Access teams. Support will include presentations, representative training, promotional materials review, and the rapid & reliable fulfillment of requests for Medical input.
- Liaise with MS Global Medical Directors and the other US Medical Brand Leads to substantiate alignment in shared endeavors across the MS Medical Organization. Establish a strong network between all team members. Ensure internal knowledge on key projects by communicating on activities, Ad Boards, key results / project updates, and external meetings as close partner to top KOLs.
- Work closely with agencies for all activities which are outsourced, together with Purchasing, Controlling, Legal, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD required.
- Physician Neurology board certified preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs, with experience working with cross-functional in-house and field-based teams.
- Expertise in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Experience in both clinical development and patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal expertise.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
- Collaborative and transparent leadership capabilities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 415-660-4945 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.