Senior Mechanical Engineer
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of a Senior Mechanical Engineer, based in San Mateo, CA. The successful candidate will contribute to the designing and deploying the next generation of product hardware.
- Architect, design, implement, and maintain our future product from component selections to pcb designs to manufacturing.
- Work with all cross-functional teams to deliver a successful product to market.
- Validate design, and complete functional verification, compliance testing and system coexistence testing.
- Bring your design to mass production, assist in software bring up and make sure your product is built successfully.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS and/or MS EE or ECE and 6+ years' work experience in consumer electronics/embedded systems design.
- Strong EE fundamentals, including ability to design high speed digital and/or analog systems.
- Experience with embedded systems, processor selection, various communication protocols.
- Experience bringing up different sensing technologies (Sound, PIR, Camera) and interpreting data.
- Demonstrated capability in applying EE best practices to hardware designs.
- Solid board bring-up and debug skills (JTAG, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Experience with power supply design and power electronics.
- Experience with bringing products through FCC and UL compliance testing.
- Proficiency in C and embedded software development environments.
- Experience with Bluetooth LE or other wireless network equivalents.
- Experience with Linux and/or Android Kernel.
- Experience with python scripting.
- Digital signal processing (DSP) experience.
- High level knowledge of audio recognition systems.
- Experience with AC power line devices/power line monitoring.
- Team or project management experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 646-367-1088 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Full Stack Developer, based in Berkeley, CA.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of a digital health company, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior iOS Developer, based in Berkeley, CA.
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Design Quality Engineer - Normal