Senior Marketing Manager - Rare disease
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager - Rare Disease to be based in Munich on a permanent basis. The Sr. Manager Marketing PNH supports the Assoc. Director Marketing PNH in the development of key strategies and tactics in alignment with Global/EMEAC strategy and tactics to achieve local business objectives. In partnership with Sales and Medical and other cross-functional partners the Sr. Manager Marketing PNH supports, develops and implements plans and marketing initiatives to drive disease awareness, diagnostic and brand initiatives to grow demand generation and appropriate utilization of the
In collaboration with Commercial Operations the Sr. Manager Marketing PNH supports the Assoc. Director Marketing PNH in the analysis of current business and interpretation of information to design, monitor and adjust marketing tactics and campaigns. He/she ensures efficient handover of marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the sales team. The Sr. Manager Marketing PNH furthermore collaborates with Medical Affairs and Market Access in driving engagement with key stakeholders and other relevant professional persons.
- Develop and support the Assoc. Director Marketing PNH with the implementation of country strategic and tactical marketing plans. In alignment with Ass. Director Marketing PNH presents local PNH-marketing interests and needs in meetings with EMEAC and Global.
- In close collaboration with Medical Affairs, Sales, Market Access and the Diagnostic Specialist group develop and design all educational and promotional programs for educational events for physicians and utilization by the sales team.
- Ensure that all internal and legal requirements are met when generating documents and educational programs.
- Efficient and cross functional project management.
- Plan and manage the assigned marketing budget, ensuring clear prioritization of programs according to business needs.
- Supports the Assoc. Director Marketing PNH to drive pull through of EMEAC and Global marketing initiatives according to local market needs and local regulations. Closely collaborate with EMEAC and Global Marketing in developing, implementing and interpreting market research activities.
- Support Medical Affairs in developing and managing local KOLs and coordinate local KOL involvement with EMEAC and Global teams in international programs
- In collaboration with the Assoc. Director Marketing PNH identify and communicate local market insights about opportunities and challenges back to EMEAC and Global Marketing to inform EMEAC/Global strategy building.
- Partner and network with marketing staff within Marketing PNH and in other indications and geographies
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry and thereof 3 years in Marketing, rare disease experience preferred
- Experience as a Sales Representative preferred
- Experience in successfully launching ethical products (preferred biotechnology products) required
- Experience with biosimilars and/or as a competitor in a biosimilar branch
- Demonstrated customer focus from large accounts to physicians, patients, and payers
- Expert knowledge of local access issues & regulatory requirements in promotion (promotional tools limitations / DMOS)
- Skillset allowing for further career advancement?
- Learning agility, strong project management skills and track record in leading cross-functional teams without direct reporting lines
- Strong skills in MS office suite as well as deep experience in leveraging analysis and reporting tools and CRM systems
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or business field.
- Strong scientific background required - preferably degree in natural sciences, pharmacy or medicine
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD, or MBA) preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.