Senior Manufacturing Engineer
A top 10 pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Wasseramt, Switzerland on a contract basis.
- Implement and support Process Excellence activities (lean manufacturing, 6 sigmas, Asset management)
- Manage continuous improvement and cost reduction projects
- Analyse and optimize production flow
- Analyse KPI in collaboration with production to define improvement priorities project
- Train in Lean manufacturing
- Support CAPA actions implementation
- Manage project in line with FPX methodology
- In collaboration with finance, evaluate CIP and report monthly savings
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Master of science in engineering
- Good knowledge of production environment
- Good skills for Lean manufacturing, 6 sigmas tools
- Good skills for managing project
- Independent and self-motivated worker
- Experience in medical area
- English / French : business fluent
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing tools
- Knowledge in 6 sigmas tools
- Knowledge in Asset management tools
- Knowledge in Industrialisation tools Environment/Health/Safety
- Knowledge in CAPA, Non-conformity management
- Knowledge in project management - FPX methology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a contract basis in Bettlach, Switzerland.
A multinational biopharmaceutical that operates across the globe is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Le Locle, Switzerland.
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is looking for a Project Manager (Manufacturing) to help the company demonstrate and maintain compliance with MDR.