Senior Manager Value and Access
A global life sciences company is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager Value and Access to join their office in Reading. This organisation is renowned for its work in improving access to healthcare and transforming innovative ideas into healthcare solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that prides itself on creating new approaches to the field of consumer healthcare.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the NHS, NHS Scotland, NHS Wales, NI, and ROI health policy, commissioning process, and the purchaser/provider interface relevant to the company's current and future portfolios.
- Build the V&A strategy with the team in Patient Access in order to support the company´s portfolio, ensuring alignment and coordination with global & local brand teams strategies for market access.
- As the Patient Access business partner, devise a payer strategy plan outlining key activities and programs to address each of the objectives and key success factors for this that therapy area.
- Lead the Patient Access team "Huddles" (External Affairs cross-functional teams) for Oncology, Rare Diseases, and Rare Blood disorders.
- Be accountable for delivery of 'payer' value proposition marketing programmes and marketing materials to support the delivery of the access and brand launch plans.
- Oversee strategy development, delivery, and review projects, including value dossiers, managed entry materials, patient access schemes, home delivery services, and financial planning materials.
- Establish a solid network with national & local relevant stakeholders within UK healthcare services, coordinating a stakeholder engagement plan across the Patient Access Oncology, Rare Diseases, and Rare Blood disorders team members incorporating Public Affairs.
- Performance manage direct reports through setting and reviewing priorities.
- Provide appropriate and timely feedback about performance and coaches team members to help them achieve their goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong Market Access and NHS knowledge.
- Understanding of NHS policy.
- Deep understanding of the business.
- Certificate Level Health Economics ( or similar, or willingness to undertake training).
- Experience working with external NHS customers at local level having demonstrated Account management skills.
- Regional or national level experience of stakeholder engagement and delivery of Partnership Projects.
- Understanding of Sanofi UK Patient Access processes and supporting functions.
- Demonstrated experience in project / process management to deliver outcomes.
- Experience and/or knowledge of working in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager.
€0.00 - €115000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH.
A large global pharmaceutical organisation that focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Market Access Manager to their office in Berlin.
A leading pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant to be based in their office in Geneva.