Senior Manager of Clinical and Scientific Affairs
A global healthcare company is looking for a Senior Manager who can coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure all commercialization goals are met. This is a great chance to join an international organisation who specialise in medical devices and healthcare.
- End to end responsibility for new products development (cosmetics, food supplement, medical devices and drug) from marketing concept to market launch.
- Design, development, start-up, follow-up, monitoring, closures and publications of local and international clinical studies. (cosmetics, food supplement, medical devices and drug)
- Safety and performance evaluation of Medical Devices in Clinical Studies.
- Collaborates closely across to develop products and to align projects business functions
- Work closely with Strategy and Marketing departments to develop new products and ensure the technical feasibility
- Imagines and propose innovative ideas for new products development.
- Project management: monitoring the progress of the project in relation to other services and external subcontractors, writing progress presentations, creating and updating schedules
- Critical review of all data and technical documents with a view to their conformity and completeness
- Tracking technical and commercial progress and achievements
- Coordinates projects with sub-contractors (full-service) and ensures robust partnerships for new products and in-market support.
Skills and Requirements
- A Subject Matter Expert and Generalist with a proven track record in the successful delivery of large and complex non-medical development projects
- A sound understanding of the regulations within which project will be delivered (primarily Medical Devices)
- Communicate project updates to all members of the project team, including external vendors
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams, often across different client sites and worldwide
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- A self-motivated team player attitude, who is highly enthusiastic about medical device development
- Successful experience bringing Medical Device products to commercialization
Please click on the Apply Button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have any difficulty applying or if you have any questions please contact me on 02030565528 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.