Senior Manager / Manager, Medical Information
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Manager of Medical Information, based in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will manage the product specific activities and functional capabilities for providing Medical Information services.
- Provide strategic scientific consults on product global strategy.
- Develop timely, accurate, and scientifically balanced responses to medical information inquiries.
- Reviewing medical materials for content and accuracy.
- Participate in key product launch planning activities.
- Coordinate development, review and approval of clinical Data on file packets.
- Incorporate customer insight to identify, update, and develop GMI materials.
- Coordinate with Medical Affairs colleagues, vendors and outsource provider to develop content.
- Develop content for product training in conjunction with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Provide direction on handling inquiries received by the Medical Information Call Center (MIC).
- Conduct quality review of cases logged by the MIC
- Provide support for the Global Medical Information booth during medical/scientific congresses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced degree, (doctorate level) preferred and at least 2-3 years of experience in medical information or medical affairs.
- Clinical Pharmacy experience with patient care exposure.
- Drug Information Residency or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with commercial or brand teams.
- Medical information call center experience.
- Managed Markets or HEOR experience.
- Pharmacy Licensure preferred.
- Experience in launch planning and execution of launch related Medical information Tactics.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Junis Citozi at (+1) 929-388-1650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Officer at their Berkshire office
ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Data Coordination Specialist to be based in Jacksonville, Florida on a permanent basis.