Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC
An innovative medical device company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC position. This company employees over 16,000 professionals worldwide. Based in Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to a smart, diverse and fast-moving global team.
- Drive strategy regarding full cycle of sales training and development for APAC's sales and commercial organisation for the company's product portfolio.
- Leads the design and implementation of sales product knowledge and selling skills training programs for the sales team and sales leadership.
- Drives sales leaderships' workshops, trainings, onboarding and coaching structures.
- Facilitate innovative, interactive training designed for immediate application-based selling in the field both in the classroom setting and large group formats, such as sales conference sales break out.
- Directs ongoing sales force training requirements and objectives.
- Ensures timely updates to courses' curriculum to reflect changes in product offerings and market demands.
- Continuously analyse sales team performance to evaluate effectiveness of training and design follow-up programs as needed, working closely with APAC sales analytics team
- Develop, writes, and coordinates training materials as needed.
- Partner with marketing leadership and marketing operations to train and execute new selling tools.
- Serves as subject matter expert related to sales training best practices in industry and incorporates into sales training strategies and programs at the company.
- Manage, coach, develop and inspire direct reports and sales team members to deliver the best results possible.
- Influence senior sales leadership, and training advisory board using knowledge of best practices in principles of adult learning.
- Manage Sales Training budget and ensure that training initiatives and overall program are effective and efficient.
- Develop online podcasts across APAC.
- Develop APAC Sales competencies and relate trainings, performance results, outcomes, progresses, coaching to competencies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Healthcare, Business, Management, Education or Communications.
- 10+ years of sales training experience in diagnostic, healthcare and medical device markets.
- 5+ years of experience in instructor-led and e-Learning course design and development.
- Knowledge and experience using course authoring tools (i.e., Articulate Presenter/Storyline) preferred.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning theory, design through learning objectives, instructional design process, best practices and standards, blended learning approaches and evaluation methods.
- Ability to rapidly convert instructor-led materials into highly interactive, engaging and meaningful e-Learning content.
- Ability to create and/or enhance instructor-led materials to design and develop engaging presentations, content, role plays and system scenarios and exercises.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Knowledge and experience in training sales associates/sales management and manages the effective use of Customer Management Relationship (CRM) tools (Salesforce.com), Insight app, Einstein and reporting tools.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and motivational skills that are scalable to senior sales leadership positions.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and visual communication skills.
- Creative, autonomous professional with a strong work ethic and time management skills who can manage multiple priorities and drive organisational change that will result in measurable performance improvements.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Ko at +6531590910 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.