Senior Manager, Global Market Access & Government Affairs
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Manager, Global Market Access & Government Affairs for a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company. this role will lead the Market Access and Government Affairs (MAGA) strategy and activities within the company, including responsibility for assigned brand(s). Acting as a global lead to affiliate MAGA managers and cross-functional colleagues to drive the success of the MAGA function by providing direction and leadership; working in partnership with affiliates to deliver the global MAGA plan. Acting as market access and government affairs lead for assigned brands, operating as an effective part of the core cross-functional Global Brand Team; leading the creation and implementation of the MAGA brand strategy, ensuring synergy with other functions. Acting as a MAGA expert within the company, providing input to New Product Evaluations and other projects requiring MAGA expertise
- To lead on the strategy development for assigned company products including data generation, HTA, P&R, value communication and public / government affairs, and to lead projects to deliver against agreed objectives
- To work closely with the cross-functional team to ensure alignment with other functional plans
- To work closely with affiliates to ensure alignment with local plans
- To work with development and medical colleagues to generate high quality health economic and outcomes research for company products, in line with the brand strategy
- To work closely with affiliates to create reimbursement dossiers to achieve commercial goals
- To work with affiliates to create stakeholder maps for payers, non-prescribers and influencers at European, national, regional and local level, in line with key account planning
- To work with suppliers to develop tools for use with payers and non-prescribers' customers including Budget Impact Models, Global Value Dossiers, Value Communication Tools
- To work closely with affiliates to support the localisation, training and roll-out of tools to local MAGA team and field teams
- To work with the Global Pricing and Market Access Analyst to accurately track brand and competitor prices
- To source and effectively manage suppliers
- To accurately manage the MAGA brand budget
- To act as an expert within both the MAGA team and global commercial function
- To lead occasional above brand functional projects
- To be an active member of the MAGA Expert Team, leading, training and coaching less experienced colleagues
- To work with the New Product Evaluation team to assess potential new products from a Market Access, HTA and P&R perspective, providing clear recommendations to the business
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Detailed and up-to-date experience of Market Access, Health Technology Assessment and funding in major European markets
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or MedTech industry
- Experience working within a commercial environment
- Understanding of pricing and reimbursement for pharma and/or MedTech
- Excellent project management, time management and prioritisation
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, across all levels both internal and external
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to effectively network and build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work within a team
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English language
- Understanding of European codes of practice for the pharmaceutical and MedTech industries
- Experience across pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics for EU5
- Knowledge and experience of policy influencing within Europe
- Education in Health Economics or Economics
- Additional European language(s)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 207 440 0673 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Market Analyst for a leading CRO to be based in Paris on a permanent basis.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.