Senior Manager, Global Clinical Operations
An opportunity has opened for a Senior Manager, Global Clinical Operations to join an exciting and cutting-edge Biotech who are based central London. This role is an operations focused role where you will be managing Phase I-III Gene Therapy studies on a global level. Perfect for an individual who is looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment where they can develop quickly.
The company's focus is in Gene Therapy across a range of clinical studies so the science is truly interesting - they are just in the process of setting up two of their phase III studies. You will also have line management responsibilities of at least one CTA, but prior line management responsibilities are not essential for this position.
Requirements for the role:
- 6+ years' experience Study Management experience within a Pharma or Biotech
- Strong Vendor/ CRO Management experience
- Budget Management experience
- Phase I-III
- CRA background is ideal but not essential
- Experience with working in complex therapy areas (E.g. oncology)
- A positive, driven and dynamic individual who is keen to work in a biotech
This role can be fully home based with the occasional travel to the office in London (right now everyone is working home based due to covid 19).
A highly flexible base salary + 20% bonus + much more benefits is on offer with this opportunity.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.