Senior / Lead Biostatistician
ProClinical's client, a top 3 CRO is currently seeking Biostatisticians II / Senior Biostatisticians / Lead Biostatisticians to be based in Spain on a permanent basis.
- Coordinate the development of analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, the production of tables, listings and figures, data review and statistical analysis.
- Perform protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and CRF review and also advise data management staff on database design, and critical data. May advise on validation checks.
- Interpret analysis and craft statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Provide expert statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables (i.e. analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, data review, tables, listings, figures and statistical sections for integrated reports) and data management deliverables (i.e. database design, validation checks and critical data).
- Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage scope, and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements.
- Perform the review of RFPs and QIPs, prepare proposal text and attend bid defence meetings.
- Manage customer relationships and provide training and mentorship to junior staff members and newcomers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills including grammatical/technical writing skills and pay attention to the details
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to applicable clinical trials
- Take strong individual initiative, show dedication to quality and present excellent organization skills
- Show deep understanding of SAS computing package
- Be familiar with other relevant statistical computing packages such as nQuery
- Lead effectively multiple tasks and projects
- Lead and co-ordinate small teams
- Solve moderately complex problems
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM)
- PhD in biostatistics or related field and 1 year relevant experience; Master's degree in biostatistics or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree in biostatistics or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone, face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech and of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Flexibility on travelling
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sonia Buxeda Mas on +34 911 231 297 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Notre client, une des top 10 CRO international, est à la recherche d'un Biostatisticien pour rejoindre son équipe en France pour une opportunité en télétravail à temps plein.
ProClinical are recruiting for a Senior / Principal Statistical Programmer to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Spain.