Senior Insights Analyst
One of the UK's leading full-service healthcare marketing agencies is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Senior Insights Analyst. The company produces incisive and inspirational content through their market-leading portfolio of media brands, which are then combined with in-depth knowledge of reimbursement requirements and their own expertise in data analysis to provide company clients with strategy and evidence-generation solutions. The Senior Insights Analyst will join this organisation in their London-based office.
- Desk research and the analysis of prescribing data to underpin landscape assessments.
- Collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative market research data.
- Analysis of primary market research data and data from secondary data sources.
- Contribute to the development of client reports.
- Contribute to the development of company promotional reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in a relevant subject (preferable MSc or PhD).
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating complex data to a range of audiences.
- 2+ years HEOR or PRMA experience.
- Experience working with pharmaceutical, medical device or life science companies.
- Experience working on projects focussed on the EU5.
- Experience in statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PRA Manager to their office in Denmark.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Director, Global Evidence & Value Development, Oncology for their office in Massachusetts.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position