Senior HR Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be focused on providing effective and timely front-line customer service support for our employees, HRBPs and former employees. This position will provide support for their questions, issues and problem resolution on services such as benefits, payroll, compensation, and HR policies & procedures. The HR Specialist will also perform transactional activities in Workday and possibly other HRIS systems related to all services offered from the service center.
- Assist employees and HRBPs as the initial point of contact by answering calls and emails by providing immediate resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources
- Answer routine employee, HRBP and former employee inquiries relating to HR
- Collaborate with Lead HR Coordinator to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner
- Perform back-office transactions in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail
- Achieve stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards. Perform special projects as assigned and managed by a manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience (3 to 5 years) in benefits, payroll, general human resources
- Experience working in an HR shared service center preferred
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Ability to deliver excellent customer care via telephone
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills
- Service-oriented attitude and willingness to learn
- Good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a HRBP Corporate functions professional to their office in Switzerland.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit HR Coordinator to their office in London.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to their office in Zurich.