Senior Health Outcomes Manager
A global top 10 pharmaceutical company has an exciting Senior Health Outcomes Manager job available at their site in Reading. The company specialise in a variety of therapeutic areas with market leading treatments and an excellent pipeline of drugs in development. This leadership role will steer Health Technology Assessment (HTA) strategies for launching products, leading engagement with national HTA agencies and related organisations, line managing Health Outcomes Managers and supporting life cycle management of products through appropriate evidence generation solutions.
This Health Outcomes Manager role would suit an established health economist with a track record of successfully HTA submissions with positive people and agency management experience.
- Leads the strategy for submissions for new products or new indications to relevant MCO HTA organisations. Ensuring high quality, on time, technically appropriate development of MCO HTA dossiers;
- Works in close collaboration with brand teams, field-based colleagues and Global Teams to proactively identify strategic opportunities and market entry/access strategies that support the brand at each stage of its lifecycle;
- Works closely with Global teams to ensure that the needs of the UK and Ireland are met, but also taking a within company leadership role, supporting the development of Global HTA strategies from the UK affiliate;
- Builds strong relationships with external contacts to enhance & maximise the delivery of the evidence base;
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline (preferably Health Economics, Evidence-based Medicine, Patient-reported outcomes, Operational Research, Statistics);
- Solid experience in the pharmaceutical industry, commercial consultancy or commercially based academia preferably including work in a customer facing role;
- Experience of developing strategic or regional health outcomes plans;
- Experience of leading and developing submissions to UK HTA agencies - essential;
- A network of influence to include the UK HTA environment, UK and international academics and consultants in Health Outcomes;
- A thorough knowledge of the UK National Health Service, and its commissioning processes;
- Strong understanding of the workings of local health economies and how economic arguments can leverage service re-design;
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Flora Hickish on +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.