Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care position with a leading portfolio medical technology company. This historic organisation prides itself on its market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction, and Advanced Wound Management, and employs over 16,000 employees. Based in the firm's Watford office, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that boasts over a century of history and experience.
- Developing, leading, and implementing the global marketing strategy for the company's Wound Management business.
- Leading the technical and clinical marketing programs supporting product users achieve desired clinical results and enhancing the product's value proposition with a focus on improved therapy delivery.
- Developing and managing the brand, channel, and customer propositions and messaging together with the on-going tracking of brand metrics (including awareness and Net Promoter Score); designing compelling marketing plans and programmes to drive improvement and ensure successful achievement of the brand growth ambition. These marketing programmes will include:
- Brand campaigns
- Channel strategies
- Digital content plans
- Patient programmes
- Key opinion leader engagement and loyalty building initiatives such as events.
- Identifying medical education, clinical evidence, and HEOR gaps and opportunities for the brand as well as ensuring effective communication and commercialisation of the outputs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level.
- Extensive knowledge of the Medical Devices field is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a global marketing role is essential.
- Previous experience of digital marketing would be preferable.
- Strong competencies to be customer facing.
- Domestic and International travel is infrequent but will be required up to 20% of the time.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €135000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy