Senior Director, Program and Alliance Management
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Director of Program and Alliance Management, based in Boston, MA.
- Partner closely with the General Manager to shape the Program strategy, goals and plans and ensure tight alignment within the Program Team.
- Lead development and drive execution of Program workplans/timelines and integrated development plans with milestones/goals, key events, risks/assumptions and scenarios, as appropriate.
- Drive coordination of cross-functional activities and promote effective communications and integration of people involved within the program.
- Coordinate and actively manage all financial aspects of the Program (FTEs and external spend)
- Ensure timely and substantive updates on Program progress and issues to Executive Management.
- Support effective Alliance Management: provide relevant inputs to Alliance Management team to effectively manage relationships.
- Manage program team meetings.
- Serve as a key point person for program team members.
- Owner for key global program documents.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences required; advanced degree (PhD or MBA) strongly preferred and 13+ years of total experience including 3+ years on a clinical-stage and/or commercial program within the biopharmaceutical/pharma industry.
- Prior experience with rare disease development programs preferred.
- Significant experience operating in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in the UK.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trial position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Program Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
A leading clinical study organisation is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Clinical Project Manager to join their German-based team.
Up to £100000 per annum
ProClincial has a fantastic job opportunity for a Director, Clinical Study Management to be based in London on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is partnering with a clinical-stage Biotech company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Operations Program Management position.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trials Management Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Director of Project Management, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Project Manager - Women's Health position