Senior Director, Clinical Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Director of Clinical Operations with a CRO located in New York and New Jersey. Successful candidate will ensure that Project Managers are proficient with protocol budgets and change orders; provide coaching and guidance.
- Provide general guidance and leadership within Study Start-Up.
- Ensure cohesiveness and efficiencies between Project Management and Study Start-Up.
- Provide oversight within Clinical Operations for all protocol contracts/budgets.
- Assist Project Managers with analyzing budgets, as they relate to cross-functional areas.
- Analyze and provide timely escalation of all budget issues.
- Manage the Clinical Operations execution for all monthly (internal) and quarterly budget review meetings (with sponsors).
- Develop and track key performance indicators/metrics to gauge and enhance team and project performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, required / Advanced degree, preferred.
- 10+ years prior Clinical Operations/Project Management experience in a CRO/pharmaceutical environment, required.
- 6+ years of direct line management, required.
- A successful track record of resourcing/ building, developing, mentoring and leading Clinical Operations teams.
- Strong understanding of drug development, clinical trial execution and regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience with oncology, required.
- Global trial experience, preferred.
- Executive leadership skills driving change and process by example.
- Direct experience managing and developing teams; adept at engaging, motivating and developing high performing professionals.
- Strategic mindset / forward-thinking approach to anticipate challenges and proactively offer solutions.
- Strong communication, organization, prioritization, time-management and decision-making skills.
- High level of agility and diplomacy.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs, GCPs, ICH guidelines, FDA and other applicable regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.