Senior Data Manager
A functional biometrics organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Data Manager to their office in the UK on a home-based capacity. The company specialises in clinical data management, optimal process design, and statistical expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation that works with global pharma, biotech, and medical device partners around the world.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budget, and quality.
- Defining and maintaining Data Management project plans, inputting into the overall project plan.
- Executing all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across the SQN project team.
- Defining Data Management resource needs for the lifetime of the study, including the identification and communication of short-term resource fluctuations.
- Flexible and efficient use of assigned resource.
- Implementing and maintaining accurate, clear Data Management documentation.
- Responsible for the setup, maintenance, and finalisation of the Data Management Study File.
- Overseeing all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan.
- Assessing regular and accurate budget reviews of Data Management progress against financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
- Leading and driving all Data Management communication and acting as the primary client contact for Data Management activities.
- Identifying, managing, and communicating risks to timelines, quality, and budget.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the Data Management department through process analysis and improvement, mentoring, system enhancement.
- Supporting regulatory and sponsor audits.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Contract Data Manager Assistant to join their team in Hertfordshire.
An international pharmaceutical recruitment company is seeking to hire a Senior Clinical Data Manager.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their European team in either an office-or-home-based capacity.
Up to £35 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior SAS Programming Contracts - Data Sharing position on a home-based capacity.
£40 - £50 per hour
West London, London
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Data Quality Lead.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
An international human resources company is seeking to recruit a Data Operations Lead to their office in Maidenhead.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Data Management Operations Lead job at their Maidenhead office.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their UK team on a home-based capacity.