Senior Customer Success Manager
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager position with a global organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders with a long and successful history of harnessing scientific information opportunities. This company is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Customer Success Manager to join their team in the UK.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will ensure that our top customers have positive, differentiated experiences across all our products and services, resulting in increased customer retention, upsell opportunities and partnership as a preferred vendor. The Senior Customer Success Manager ensure that their assigned customers realise the full value of customer products and services by onboarding, enabling, and teaching our users and customers how to realise the full value of our solutions. Finally, they will retain existing Strategic clients by delivering a superior experience through a clear understanding of their needs and will grow customer assets through a superior customer experience, resulting in higher retention rates and more upsell opportunities.
- Influencing and coordinating internal cross-functional resources (Sales Operations, Legal, Product, Marketing, etc) to ensure that customers received full value from the solutions they purchase.
- Training users on how to effectively use and maximise value received from company products.
- Managing a book of existing business to ensure customers continue to buy products and solutions from the company.
- Monitoring customer usage and taking action on risk to customer loyalty and retention.
- Collaborating with the Strategic Account Manager to identify, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities for revenue expansion, referring them to the Strategic Account Manager for action.
- Identifying and communicating value stories to users, influencers, and buyers.
- Coordinating with other company sales and customer success personnel in other global regions when required for on-boarding, renewal efforts, and customer support issues.
- Managing escalated customer issues to bring to satisfactory resolution for the client.
- Expanding our influence within the Strategic account by identifying key personas, cultivating relationships, and providing value.
- Referring, cross-selling, and upselling opportunities to the Strategic Account Manager.
- Working in unison with the Strategic Account Manager to ensure the company is designated as a preferred or strategic vendor/partner of the highest quality and value.
- Improving customer satisfaction and New Promoter Score measurements.
- Promoting and contemporising the company brand through their actions as a customer advocate and supporting client innovation and growth through their use of company products and services.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, business, or communications fields; alternatively, a rich history with chemical applications will be considered.
- At least 6 years of account management or customer success in delivering a consistent experience for complex, multi-national customers.
- A proven ability to increase bookings and annual contract value in portfolio of strategic account.
- Demonstrable experience with science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
- A strong capacity to communicate with users of scientific data, their management and executives, and driving alignment on common objectives.
- Acting listening and demonstrated ability to work across a variety of audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate and answer questions about product content and relevant chemical information; experience with chemical information products and services preferred.
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points.
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, and other comparable tools.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager