Senior/CRA - Sign-on bonus on offer
ProClinical is working with a leading global CRO that is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate, to join them in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be primarily tasked to set up and monitor clinical trials conducted as part of international projects. The opportunity is suitable for a professional with proven experience on a similar position.
This is an exciting position with a joining bonus of 3000 EUR (valid for applications for the period of 4th of Jan till 28th of Feb 2019).
- Determine protocol and regulatory compliance on the sites;
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process from "start up" to "close out";
- Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service;
- Conduct monitoring activities independently.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field;
- Ideally 2 or more years of monitoring experience in interventional studies with a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- Demonstrated clinical trial monitoring skills;
- In-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines;
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and deadlines;
- Advanced skills across all of the MS Office packages;
- Willingness to travel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
ProClinIcal is seeking an Associate Director, Project Management to be office or home based across the EU,
ProClinical is working with the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and a global leader in healthcare intelligence.
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate - Client Dedicated, to be based in Utrecht on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a leading global CRO that is seeking a Clinical Research Associate,
ProClinical is working with a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development,
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to be based in France on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a global CRO to be based in Taiwan on a permanent basis.