ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization that focuses on the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach that covers all major therapeutic areas. The company has an available Senior/CRA position, placed with the company's London team.
- Conducting qualifications, initiations, monitoring and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol.
- Communication with the medical site staff, including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff.
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff.
- Verifying medical records and research source documentation against case report form data; informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Verifying that the investigator is exclusively enrolling eligible subjects.
- Reviewing regulatory documents.
- Investigation product/drug accountability and inventory.
- Verifying and reviewing serious adverse events, concomitant medications, and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol.
- Assessing the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success, offering suggestions for improvement.
- Completing monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- Approximately 60-80% of the job involves travelling nationally.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a bachelor's degree, preferably in a health or life science related field.
- 2-4 years of demonstrable CRA experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks.
on +44203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company
ProClinical is advertising for the position of an Analytical Research and Development Manager at an international pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
A premier multinational contract research organisation, providing consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Data Manager, based in Foster City, CA.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.