Senior Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical have partnered exclusively with a growing company who are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Research Associate to join their team. The company have recently initiated a phase III trial and are in need of an experienced individual to work closely with the project team.
You will be responsible for monitoring sites across Switzerland. You will also oversee ethics submissions in this region including other start up activities. The therapy area is Infectious Disease and we are also looking for someone who is keen to take on Lead CRA responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and to work within a very complex therapy area. This is a 6-month rolling contract and is home based.
- 1-5 years of experience as a CRA and strong knowledge of GCP guidelines.
- Experience in Infectious Diseases or Oncology
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.