Senior/Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO). The company accelerates the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, and metabolic diseases.
The Clinical Trial Manager will be stationed with the company's team in Ohio, but there may be a possibility to work remotely.
- Executing complex goal studies using on-site relationships and technologies.
- Performing as project lead for multiservice global clinical trials.
- Interacting with sponsors and managing the timeline, along with all project deliverables.
- Coordinating all services contracted for the study.
- Leading a team of CRAs and managing project coordinators.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelors' degree in a health related field, though an advanced degree in a health related field is preferred.
- Demonstrable industry working experience, with 3-5 years in project management/clinical trial management in clinical research industry.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact cross-functionally and at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 0203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.