Senior Clinical Development Medical Director
A global CRO (Contract Research Organisation) is looking for a Senior Clinical Development Medical Director to join their busy team in Singapore. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and contribute effectively to medicine.
- Provide medical management and expertise for clinical trials
- Contribute medical expertise to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts
- Manage safety issues in clinical trials and work closely with associates in evaluation and assessment of the trials
- Participate in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested
- Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents
- Follow specific research related protocol and lead others in strict adherence to the policies.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have an M.D. with board certification and current medical license
- Must have prior clinical trial research experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical-related clinical research is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button.