Senior Clinical Data Manager
An international pharmaceutical recruitment company is seeking to hire a Senior Clinical Data Manager. The organisation is known for providing clinical trial services to biopharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic customers, for all trial phases, registration, and post-marketing trials. Based in Beijing, this job is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic company with over 20 years of experience.
The Senior Clinical Data Manager (DM) will lead all data management activities for individual, limited volume/complexity studies with mentoring from a manager as required.
- Ensures database accuracy according to departmental operating procedures.
- Performs a QC review of the data and makes corrections to the DM database.
- Develops data validation manual.
- Defines and tests databases and data validation system.
- Represents Data Management in all cross functional meetings relating to the study.
- Reviews data listings for consistency and accuracy of data.
- Develops and maintains data management project documentation files.
- Performs independent reviews of data management deliverables following documented guidelines.
- Acts as an interdepartmental and sponsor liaison for all DM study activities.
- Produces project-specific status reports for management and sponsors.
- Works closely with Australia based DM Head for any risk, concerns, or potential issues.
- Engender a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 5 years clinical data management experience.
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, SOPs, and client expectations.
- Ability to use interactive computer programs.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Tan at +86 21 51694101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A functional biometrics organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Data Manager to their office in the UK on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Contract Data Manager Assistant to join their team in Hertfordshire.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their European team in either an office-or-home-based capacity.
Up to £35 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior SAS Programming Contracts - Data Sharing position on a home-based capacity.
£40 - £50 per hour
West London, London
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Data Quality Lead.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
An international human resources company is seeking to recruit a Data Operations Lead to their office in Maidenhead.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Data Management Operations Lead job at their Maidenhead office.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their UK team on a home-based capacity.