Senior Business Development Director - CRO - FSP
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Development Director - CRO - FSP position with a leading pharmaceutical company that has developed many of the most popular prescription drugs in the marketplace. This organisation is seeking for the Director to join their team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most enterprising companies in the world.
- Achieving annual sales plans and sales targets for assigned accounts.
- Establishing, nurturing, and growing client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Developing account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
- Providing weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Developing client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; following up on leads.
- Providing general intelligence on key competitors.
- Organising with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organising and hosting client visits.
- Evaluating quotations for territory and providing inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Using SFDC to manage internal communication, document territory, and client information for the business unit.
- Overseeing Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Collaborating effectively with sales executives from other company units to bring potential opportunities to their attention and identify and win multi-unit projects.
- Assisting in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participating in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Maintaining frequent personal contact with clients.
- Introducing and coordinating initial introductions and connections to operational teams.
- Participating in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts.
- Leading client presentations.
- Supporting an established client base where appropriate.
- Ensuring all post award follow-ups related to the sale are expertly handled and support the completion of all contractual documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- A University Degree in life sciences or related discipline.
- Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical, CRO, or eClinical market selling FSP and Unit based work.
- A strong network of clients in Europe.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Director Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs