An amazing remote opportunity has arisen in the UK for a Senior Biostatistician. You will lead research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, develop and review statistical analysis plans and author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts. This is a fantastic chance to establish your statistical career at a leading pharmaceutical firm.
- Leverage your expertise. Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R).
- Foster teamwork. Perform intricate statistical analyses and provide input to statistical reports.
- Share knowledge. Provide input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports.
- Impact the process. Be a proactive advisor for all types of analysis from the proposal process through the project life cycle.
- Take quality seriously. Review analysis data sets and quality control all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Coach and mentor. Train and uplift junior members of the department.
- Build relationships. Liaise with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency.
- Work collaboratively. Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with heart. Coordinate with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Demonstrate our expertise. Represent Parexel at client meetings.
Skills and Requirements
- A Masters or Ph.D. level education in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, or another relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years industry (or directly relevant) experience
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of either clinical trials and/or observational studies
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
- SAS programming or R programming skills (desired)
- Confidence, be self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrixed team
- Good leadership skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- The ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent
- A strong work ethic to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.