A leading biotechnological company is currently hiring a Senior Biostatistician to join their team in Slough. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Acts as the lead biostatistician for one or more clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Gives input into the study design, efficacy and safety parameters and the planned statistical analyses.
- Participates in protocol development if this is not delegated to an external partner biostatistician. Reviews and approves the protocol prepared by the external partner biostatistician.
- Supports or oversees external partner biostatistical support for all statistical operational aspects of the clinical trial, covering trial set up, trial delivery and the readout of results.
- Communicates and coordinates all statistical activities with external partner biostatisticians. Ensuring the implementation of global, program and SSI standards by all biostatisticians contributing to the project.
- Provides input on interpretation of results by attending and presenting at the Results Interpretation Meeting (RIM). Reviews and inputs into the clinical study report.
- Assists the Project Lead Statistician with the statistical deliverables for regulatory submissions and the lifecycle of a development compound.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD with 5+ years of experience
- Master's degree with 7+ years of experience
- 5-7 years of biostatistics experience within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry (including clinical research organizations) or relevant academic role with proven successful track record in pharmaceutical development.
- Able to serve as a principal statistical expert in SSI and across functions.
- Good knowledge of SAS and/or R programming.
- Excellent knowledge in visualization and simulation techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.