Senior Associate Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist for a global biotechnology company located in Seattle, WA. Successful candidate will support the Immunology & Inflammation department with strong immunology and flow cytometry expertise.
- Plan, develop and execute assigned in vitro flow cytometric and other cellular assays from the blood and tissues of human and pre-clinical species.
- Develop and execute ex vivo assays on tissues derived from in vivo pre-clinical studies.
- Develop and execute flow cytometry assays.
- Collaborate with supervisory personnel to develop research methods.
- Work on complex problems where the development and implementation of non-routine assays and analysis are required.
- Interface with cross-functional and cross-site subject matter experts, project teams, and external vendors to advance projects.
- Present both formal and informal results to biology and project teams.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in multi-color flow cytometry.
- Experience with the isolation of primary immune cells from blood and tissue and the development of subsequent functional assays.
- Familiarity with in vitro and in vivo model systems of inflammation
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in biology or equivalent field with 5+ years of work-related experience, more experience is preferable.
- Strong motivation, attention to detail, with the ability to think independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Must be a flexible, results oriented, and independent researcher who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinical BA for their office in Shanghai.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Fermentation position in their Swiss office.