ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Accountant position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Preparing journal entries (with appropriate supporting documentation) for the month-end close and accounting transactions.
- Interacting with peers, outside vendors, external auditors, and functional group members at various management levels.
- Performing GL account analysis and account reconciliations for the respective functional areas.
- Ensuring financial results are in accordance with GAAP.
- Working with Payroll team, financial analysts, and other accounting teams to support queries related to payroll accounting.
- Maintaining a control environment in which the processes are consistent with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and company's Controller's Manual.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors to ensure the quarterly review and audit activities are executed in a timely manner.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors to ensure financial statements are presented accurately and filed timely.
- Understanding local regulations and trends for assigned markets.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12 or similar integrated software product is necessary.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for anTalent Sourcing Consultant position.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operational Data Steward position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative (Swedish) to join their office in the Netherlands.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit an RA Manager to join their office in Beijing.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HRIS Specialist IV position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Events Planner job
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal position with a leading pharmaceutical research company