Scientist - Senior
ProClinical is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Process Scientist with one of the world's most internationally renowned pharmaceutical companies. This top 10 company, which prides itself on its work across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, is looking for an exceptional individual to join their team in Switzerland. The incumbent will join this team on a contract basis.
The Process Scientist will reside within the company's Global Technical Operations team and will oversee new product launches and provide technical drug product support. They will ensure process fit for plan and commercial readiness during the technical development and execute the transfer of pharmaceutical processes and products into the supply chain and the global market. Furthermore, the Process Scientist will act as the voice of Technical Operations in the Value Stream team and will be responsible for the technical aspect of the holistic Lifecycle Management structure and strategy of drug products. They will support and lead tasks for Technical Launch Integrators or Drug Product Technical Owners. Finally, they will support Drug Product Stronghold Champions in assessing or executing Technology Innovation and Standardisation projects.
- Collaborating with different teams in product improvement projects.
- Monitoring technical processes and product performances.
- Assisting in investigations of faulty product performances.
- Risk assessing technical, quality, and compliance related issues, as well as the development of mitigation strategies.
- Implementing and postprocessing technical projects.
- Performing technical risk assessments.
- Creating technical documents, technology plans, and reports, including follow-up until release.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's/Masters' degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Chemistry, ore a related area.
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in development and operations.
- Fluency in English, with German an advantageous bonus.
- A highly goal-oriented, flexible, and detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficiency in PC software, such as MS Office and SAP.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Process Scientist
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to announce that a vacancy has emerged for a Human Factors Engineer position
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Scientist, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics, based in Cambridge, MA.